Greg Buys Houses is one of the most trusted companies that buy houses for cash in Santa Rosa, FL. We buy houses for cash in Santa Rosa, FL, to help you avoid the grueling real-estate agency method!
When we pay cash for houses in Santa Rosa, FL, we do a quick inspection of your home. After that, you can have an offer to you within 24 hours from cash home buyers in Santa Rosa, FL. If you accept the offer, we can have your money to you in as little as seven days.
Why Should I Choose Greg Buys Houses to Sell My House Fast in Santa Rosa, FL?
- You get a fast cash offer when we buy houses in Santa Rosa, FL.
- We pay all closing costs when you choose us to sell your home in Santa Rosa, FL.
- You don’t have to deal with the embarrassment of foreclosure when we buy houses for cash in Santa Rosa, FL.
- When you deal with our cash home buyers in Santa Rosa, FL, you don’t pay any fees or hidden charges!
- There are no repairs needed at your expense when we buy homes in Santa Rosa, FL.
- Looking to relocate? Get in touch with our cash home buyers in Santa Rosa, FL!
- You get a great customer support and a stress-free solution when you deal with our cash home buyers in Santa Rosa, FL.
- The process is easy and transparent when we buy houses in Santa Rosa, FL.
- When we pay cash for homes in Santa Rosa, FL, you get a fair price every time!
- There are no commissions involved when we buy houses for cash in Santa Rosa, FL.
Sell My House Fast in Santa Rosa, FL with Greg Buys Houses vs. Selling with a Traditional Real Estate Agency
“What are the major differences when I sell my house fast in Santa Rosa, FL, with Greg Buys Houses instead of a real estate agency?” Let’s examine some of the most important differences!
When you choose Greg Buys Houses to sell your house in Santa Rosa, FL, the process is fast and easy. Things are drawn out like when you choose a traditional market listing.
- Choosing Greg Buys Houses means you don’t pay any commissions or other fees like when you list on the market with a realtor.
- We don’t like paperwork and assume you don’t either. When you sell to our cash home buyers in Santa Rosa, FL, you only have to sign the dotted line a couple of times.
- We didn’t think you would like to pay for a lot of extra repairs, so we figured we would handle all of that for you. The real estate agencies aren’t as generous!
- It’s hard to sell a house in Santa Rosa, FL that has health hazards or foreclosure issues attached to it. We take houses under any circumstances!
Let’s see the differences clearly in the table below –
|Points||Sell My House Fast in Santa Rosa, FL to Greg Buys Houses||Traditional Home Sale|
|Closing Date||Close anytime when you work with our cash home buyers in Santa Rosa, FL||Can take months in some cases|
|Repair||No repairs when we buy houses in Santa Rosa, FL||You’ll have to pay for the repairs|
|Obligation Offer||No obligation when you sell your Santa Rosa home to us||Varies|
|Timeline||You can have an offer in less than a week||Could take several months|
|Inspection & Financing Contingency||None||Depends|
|Closing Cost||We pay all closing costs when we buy houses for cash in Santa Rosa, FL||You pay|
|Estimated Real Estate Agent Fees||You don’t have to pay anything to sell your house fast to us||Varies, usually 5-7%|
|Estimated Home Ownership and Overlap||None||Varies|
|Average number of showings||Not more than one before we buy any home in Santa Rosa, FL||20 (and sometimes more)|
|Average days to close transaction||We can close in about a week or less||It can take months to close|
|Average days to prep and stage home||No need to stage or prep. We also pay quick cash for houses in Santa Rosa, FL||It could take several days or longer|
|Offer Timeline||Get a fast cash offer from our Santa Rosa home buyers||You have to wait for a certain period|
|Average commissions||ZERO commissions and fees when we buy houses in Santa Rosa, FL||6% to 7%|
We follow a pretty simple process when we buy houses in Santa Rosa, FL. Here you go –
SEND US SOME INFO
Just fill in the form below, and you’re all set! We’ll start the process.
We’ll call you and make an appointment. Virtual walk-throughs available.
YOU GET PAID
If you like our offer, just set a closing date & get your cash at closing.
Frequently Asked Questions about Selling Your House in Santa Rosa, FL
- How fast do homes sell in Santa Rosa, FL?
It normally takes about 49 days to sell a house in Santa Rosa, FL.
- What types of homes does Greg Buys Houses buy in Santa Rosa, FL?
We aren’t picky about our selection! We take just about any house or condo in any condition. The circumstances aren’t a big deal either. We deal with a variety of different issues!
- Are homes selling faster in Santa Rosa, FL this year than last year?
The annual sales rate is 4.1% in Santa Rosa, FL. The median days on the market is 49, and the price range is $100,000-$605,000.
- What’s the best time to sell a home fast in Santa Rosa, FL?
January is the best month to sell a home in Santa Rosa, FL, while November is the worst month.
- I need to sell my house fast in Santa Rosa, FL but don’t have time to repair it. What should I do?
Drop what you’re doing and get in touch with our Santa Rosa home buyers! If you’ve already started on repairs, you can stop them now. We will make you a cash offer AND handle the repairs.
- How fast can I get the offer?
You can have your offer from our Santa Rosa cash buyers within 24 hours of your inspection!
- Why not go the “for sale by owner” route?
Why would you want to dedicate more money and time than you need to? Choosing our fast cash offer can save you a substantially large headache from dealing with repairs and other issues.
- How does Greg Buys Houses figure out the price for my house?
The age, condition, and surrounding neighborhoods are the biggest driving factors into the price we provide you.
- Should I expect to get a fair price on my house?
The price we provide you will be more than fair. All of our clients are satisfied with the final offer they receive on the house. They are normally more concerned with actually being relieved of the burden of the mortgage and costly repairs.
- Would it be difficult to sell my house by myself?
Selling a house in Santa Rosa, FL by yourself can be extremely difficult. The additional tasks you take on by selling your house yourself aren’t a factor when you choose our cash offer!
- Does Greg Buys Houses buy houses from landlords, real estate agents, and other investors?
We are more than happy to buy houses from any type of owner as long as the house meets our criteria and passes our short inspection.
- What if I’m not in a hurry to sell my house in Santa Rosa, FL?
That doesn’t disqualify you as a potential customer! We encourage you to contact us for more information regarding our fast cash process! You would be surprised at the types of clients we have accommodated!