Greg Buys Houses is one of the most trusted companies that buy houses for cash in Santa Rosa, FL. We buy houses for cash in Santa Rosa, FL, to help you avoid the grueling real-estate agency method!
When we pay cash for houses in Santa Rosa, FL, we do a quick inspection of your home. After that, our cash home buyers in Santa Rosa, FL, can have an offer to you within 24 hours. If you accept the offer, our cash house buyers in Santa Rosa, FL, can have your money to you in as little as seven days.
Why Should I Choose Greg Buys Houses to Sell My House Fast in Santa Rosa, FL?
- You get a fast cash offer when we buy houses in Santa Rosa, FL.
- Our cash home buyers in Santa Rosa, FL, take care of the closing costs.
- You don’t have to deal with the embarrassment of foreclosure when we buy houses in Santa Rosa, FL.
- When you deal with our cash home buyers in Santa Rosa, FL, you don’t pay any fees or hidden charges!
- There are no repairs needed at your expense when we buy houses in Santa Rosa, FL.
- Our cash home buyers in Santa Rosa, FL, can help you move!
- You get great customer support and a stress-free solution when you deal with our cash home buyers in Santa Rosa, FL.
- The process is easy and transparent when we buy houses in Santa Rosa, FL.
- When we pay cash for homes in Santa Rosa, FL, you get a fair price every time!
- There are no commissions involved when we buy houses in Santa Rosa, FL.
Sell My House Fast in Santa Rosa, FL with Greg Buys Houses vs. Selling with a Traditional Real Estate Agency
“What are the major differences when I sell my house fast in Santa Rosa, FL, with Greg Buys Houses instead of a real estate agency?” Let’s examine some of the most important differences!
When you choose Greg Buys Houses, the process is fast and easy. Things are drawn out like when you choose a traditional market listing.
- Choosing Greg Buys Houses means you don’t pay any commissions or other fees like when you list on the market with a realtor.
- We don’t like paperwork and assume you don’t either. When you sell to us, you only have to sign the dotted line a couple of times.
- We didn’t think you would like to pay for a lot of extra repairs, so we figured we would handle all of that for you. The real estate agencies aren’t as generous!
- It’s hard to sell a house that has health hazards or foreclosure issues attached to it. We take houses under any circumstances!
Let’s see the differences clearly in the table below –
|Points||Sell My House Fast in Santa Rosa, FL to Greg Buys Houses||Traditional Home Sale|
|Closing Date||Fast closing date||Can take months in some cases|
|Repair||No need for any repairs||You’ll have to pay for the repairs|
|Timeline||You can have an offer in less than a week||Could take several months|
|Inspection & Financing Contingency||None||Depends|
|Closing Cost||We pay||You pay|
|Estimated Real Estate Agent Fees||None||Varies, usually 5-7%|
|Estimated Home Ownership and Overlap||None||Varies|
|Average number of showings||Not more than one time||20 (and sometimes more)|
|Average days to close transaction||We can close in about a week or less||It can take months to close|
|Average days to prep and stage home||No need to stage or prep||It could take several days or longer|
|Offer Timeline||Get a fast cash offer and then you decide.||You have to wait for a certain period|
|Average commissions||ZERO||6% to 7%|
We follow a pretty simple process when we buy houses in Santa Rosa, FL. Here you go –
SEND US SOME INFO
Just fill in the form below, and you’re all set! We’ll start the process.
We’ll call you and make an appointment. Virtual walk-throughs available.
YOU GET PAID
If you like our offer, just set a closing date & get your cash at closing.
- How fast do homes sell in Santa Rosa, FL?
It normally takes about 49 days.
- What types of homes does Greg Buys Houses buy in Santa Rosa, FL?
We aren’t picky about our selection! We take just about any house or condo in any condition. The circumstances aren’t a big deal either. We deal with a variety of different issues!
- Are homes selling faster in Santa Rosa, FL this year than last year?
The annual sales rate is 4.1% in Santa Rosa, FL. The median days on the market is 49, and the price range is $100,000-$605,000.
- What’s the best time to sell a home fast in Santa Rosa, FL?
January is the best month to sell a home, while November is the worst month.
- I need to sell my house fast in Santa Rosa, FL but don’t have time to repair it. What should I do?
Drop what you’re doing and call us! If you’ve already started on repairs, you can stop them now. We will make you a cash offer AND handle the repairs.
- How fast can I get the offer?
You can have your offer within 24 hours of your inspection!
- Why not go the “for sale by owner” route?
Why would you want to dedicate more money and time than you need to? Choosing our fast cash offer can save you a substantially large headache from dealing with repairs and other issues.
- How does Greg Buys Houses figure out the price for my house?
The age, condition, and surrounding neighborhoods are the biggest driving factors into the price we provide you.
- Should I expect to get a fair price on my house?
The price we provide you will be more than fair. All of our clients are satisfied with the final offer they receive on the house. They are normally more concerned with actually being relieved of the burden of the mortgage and costly repairs.
- Would it be difficult to sell my house by myself?
Selling your house by yourself can be extremely difficult. The additional tasks you take on by selling your house yourself aren’t a factor when you choose our cash offer!
- Does Greg Buys Houses buy houses from landlords, real estate agents, and other investors?
We are more than happy to buy houses from any type of owner as long as the house meets our criteria and passes our short inspection.
- What if I’m not in a hurry to sell my house in Santa Rosa, FL?
That doesn’t disqualify you as a potential customer! We encourage you to contact us for more information regarding our fast cash process! You would be surprised at the types of clients we have accommodated!